Chocolate Refiner Refurbishment
What if you could produce better product, improve your relationship with your customers, win repeat business, and improve your bottom line – using equipment you ALREADY OWN?
PRG’s expertise in the chocolate industry spans over 4 decades. Working with leading chocolate machinery manufacturers like BUHLER, CARLE & MONTANARI, LEHMANN, BAUERMEISTER and more, we understand all aspects of the industry. Since 1970, our staff have helped the chocolate industry in key ways:
- Increased Production
- Improved Fineness or Grade
- Lower Maintenance and Equipment Costs
- Lower Water and Power Consumption
- Engineer Quieter Operation
Refurbish vs. New Equipment
PRG’s refurbishment services often cost less than 15% of the cost of a new chocolate refiner. We offer complete refurbishment solutions to repair and improve your system.
PRG Services Include:
- 24-hour In-plant Service
- Retrofit of Older Refiners
- Preventive Maintenance and Inspection
- New Replacement Roll Shells and Complete Rolls
- On-site Machine Rebuilds
- Worldwide Service and Assistance
- Roll Grinding, Repair and Replacement
|We’ll take your equipment from this:
Complete Refiner Services Include:
- Full Machine Inspection Report
- Complete Dismantling of Refiner
- Comprehensive Cleaning, Sanding and Painting
- Overhaul of all Hydraulic Systems:
- Pumps and Motors
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Gauges (recalibrated and tested)
- Reassembly of Refiner
- New Bearings, Lip Seals and Felt Seals
- Hopper Plates Repaired and Fitted
- Take-off Blade Holders Repaired and Fitted
- All Mounting Pins Polished and Lubricated
- Safety Guards Repaired and Manufactured
- Drive Motors Rebuilt
- Custom Tailored Water Systems
- Original Equipment Tested and Repaired
- Water Box Repairs
- Water Manifolds Fabricated to Fit any Refiner
- Nonmetallic Water Funnels
- Retrofit Older Refiners with Automatic Digital Water Temperature Controls and/or Dry Run Protection Systems
Following refurbishment, customers are invited to attend the final test run to ensure complete satisfaction.
Refurbishment Your Way
PRG offers four service options to meet your plant’s needs:
- Send the entire machine to PRG for complete refurbishment.
- Send rolls, gears, hopper side plates, bearings and housings.
- Send rolls, gears and hopper side plates.
- Send just the rolls to be inspected, cleaned, ground and de-scaled. PRG will then re-cut the face lengths and polish journals.
When the time comes for a new or replacement refiner, PRG will even help evaluate machinery before purchase.
PRG’s service begins with a consultation at your facility. If you experience any of the following issues with your chocolate or refiner, give us a call. The consultation is absolutely free.
- My chocolate product is gritty and does not meet micron specification. I can’t sell this!
- How do I minimize my scrap in my chocolate production process?
- Will a regrind of my rolls speed my chocolate production process?
- How can I maximize my production efficiency?
- I see an increase in water or power usage in my chocolate process?
- How can I reduce my cost of production?
Call today to speak to the experts at Precision Roll Grinding.